Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas crafting: golden angels






I have been day dreaming of making one of my lovely friend S's celebration rings since I saw the post. I finally got around to making one as a special gift for our playgroup leader. With angels in mind and some lovely hand dyed lemony wool felt, I began, using this tutorial. I then saw this. Another wonderful creation which provided me with more inspiration. 
..............................

I am almost finished my Christmas creating for my girls......the oliver + s ice cream dress is all that is left to finish (all pieces cut out and pockets sewn).

Have you anything left to do before Santa comes? 

5 comments:

  1. Natalie you are so clever this is a beautiful gift you've made I bet the playgroup leader loved receiving such a gift made with time and much thoughtfulness. I have only made a few gifts this year, just for my brother's little ones. I still have some cushion covers to make to go with a little A frame tent I made and then some Christmas cooking. Have a wonderful day celebrating this special time with your family, Merry Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful, i absolutely love it. hand made gifts are the best. i have a few things left to finish, some hand knitted face washers and sugar body scrubs to go into pamper packs for my big girls and a few felt animals for jess. what i don't get done i am not too worried about. i always give myself more to do than time allows.
    i have so much enjoyed your blog this year natalie and wish you and your family a beautiful and peaceful christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful! I saw this somewhere recently, I can't remember where, but I think I bookmarked it. Your playgroud leader will love it, I'm sure!

    I just finished some last-minute felt Christmas tree decorations, in the shape of a tree, and let Everly decorate them with mini pom poms. I just need to create labels for some handmade beeswax candles I made, and I'm done! Wooh!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family, Natalie! It's been a real pleasure to have found your blog this year. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely gorgeous. so dreamy and sweet :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! this is so much more beautiful than the little rainbow fellows! you are soo clever xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts. I love hearing from you and will respond to any questions in the comments sections. Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...