Wednesday, April 17, 2013

these days: an escape

Millie's first flight. A weekend escape. Lots of rain and finally (on the last day) sunshine.

Did you read this great post by my lovely friend Emma - the nutrition coach? If you didn't, I suggest you do....."ice-cream: bringing back a perfect food" We made some berry gelato yesterday - simply delicious! (there will be a nourishing ice-cream and gelato in my upcoming ecookbook for sure)

Two newborn and family photo shoots coming up over the next few weeks, I hope to be able to share a few pictures with you.






2 comments:

  1. Sorry it's been a while since I've popped into your beautiful space. Your photos are beautiful as always, I look forward to seeing those photo shoots:) Looks like a beautiful place to escape. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love those moody beach shots. Now ... off to read about ice cream! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts. I love hearing from you and will respond to any questions in the comments sections. Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...